Returns and exchanges
We always strive for you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from us. When shopping at Garphyttan, you always have the opportunity to change your mind within 90 days from receiving your product. This means you have a full three months from the delivery of your order to initiate your return. Our aim is for you to be entirely content with your purchase, and our generous return policy provides you ample time to consider your choice.
- Log in to My Pages and select My Orders. If you have forgotten your password or do not have one, click on Forgot your password. If you have placed an order, you automatically have an account.
- Select the order you wish to return. Click on Register a return and specify the products to be returned and the reason for the return. Click Submit Form.
- Click Download a return label and print your return label, then attach it to the package.
- Seal the package securely. The product must be unused, and all labels and tags must still be on the product. Then, drop off the package at your nearest pick-up point.
- Once we have received and processed your return, you will automatically hear from us. The refund will be made in the same way you paid for the order. In connection with an approved return, you will be charged 5,9€. for the return. Remember to keep your return receipt until we have received your package. Please note that any shipping costs associated with your order will not be refunded.
To exchange an item, follow the above instructions. Then, place a new order with the product you wish to exchange for. You will then be refunded for the original order. If you have paid via Klarna invoice, Klarna will adjust or cancel your invoice.
If you are unsure about which size to choose, please contact our customer service for guidance, and we will assist you! Our experts are ready to provide the best advice!
On each product page, we provide information about any size variations as well as details about the fit and the background behind its design. We've meticulously measured all our products and their sizes, summarizing this information under the 'Size Guide' on each product's page. To find the right size, a useful tip is to measure a favorite garment of a similar type that you already have at home and compare these measurements with the table provided. Also, don't miss out on the reviews, where you can glean tips and insights from other customers.
We can also recommend our Find Your Size guide. There, you can find four models who tell you what sizes they use in the different products you can find at Garphyttan.
Important Information About Returns
If a returned item has been used and tested to a greater extent than necessary to determine its properties and function, Garphyttan Original AB reserves the right to deduct a depreciation that may amount to the full price of the product.
As soon as your return has been processed and approved, we will initiate your refund, which always occurs in the same way as the original payment. You will be refunded for the costs of the returned items, minus a return fee of 49 kr. Please note that any shipping costs associated with your order will not be refunded, and if your order was eligible for free shipping, and a return results in the total price of the order falling below the free shipping threshold, shipping costs for the item you keep will be deducted.
If you have paid with Klarna, Klarna will adjust or cancel your invoice. If you have already paid your invoice, the money will be refunded to the account from which it was deducted. We recommend that you always pause your invoice in the Klarna app (iOS/Android) when returning or exchanging, so that the due date is not exceeded!
As a consumer, you have the right to complain for up to two years after the purchase, but the complaint must be made within a reasonable time, defined as within two months after you discover a defect. The right to complain applies to defects that can be traced back to production and therefore do not result from normal wear and tear or the age of the product. If you want to make a complaint, follow the same steps as for a return but select complaint as the reason and describe the complaint in the text field.
We pay the return shipping for complaints or incorrect handling, as long as our return labels are used. The item(s) returned with cash on delivery will not be accepted by us. In the event of a dispute, we follow the General Complaints Board’s decisions.
Transport damage must be reported within a reasonable amount of time. If you discover that the goods were damaged during transport upon receipt, this should be stated in the delivery note when you receive the item.
For packages that are not picked up, we reserve the right to charge 30€ to cover our costs.