Terms and conditions
About the Company and Parties
The website is owned by Garphyttan Original AB, Mailbox 408, 111 45 Stockholm, Sweden, Swedish organization number 559228-2411 ("seller," "we," "us"). Online purchases on the website are binding once confirmed by both the seller and the person identified as the buyer in the order ("buyer," "you," "your").
111 45 Stockholm
VAT number: SE559228241101
The agreement consists of these terms of sale, information provided in the order process, and any separately agreed-upon terms. In case of conflicts between the information, what has been specifically agreed upon between the seller and the buyer takes precedence, as long as it does not conflict with mandatory legislation.
The agreement is binding for both parties when the buyer has submitted their order to the seller. However, the agreement is not binding if there have been typographical or clerical errors in the seller's offer in the online store's order process or in the buyer's order, and the other party realized or should have realized such an error.
The specified price for the product and services is the total price the buyer shall pay. This price includes all fees and value-added tax. Additional costs that the seller has not informed the buyer of before the purchase shall not be borne by the buyer.
We offer Klarna Checkout as a payment method on www.garphyttan.com. Klarna, in turn, offers various payment options for you as a customer to complete your payment. Klarna will provide you with relevant information once you are identified. The information you need to provide for identification may vary between different orders and customers. Credit information is not always obtained, only if necessary, depending on the payment option you have chosen. The credit information obtained by Klarna is a so-called micro-information, which means it will not be visible to banks or other creditors and will not negatively affect your creditworthiness. Once you are identified, Klarna will show you the available payment options. You can pay using the following methods on www.garphyttan.com:
– Card payment: Card payments are encrypted through our payment partner Klarna. If you use a credit card or debit card for payment, the seller may reserve the purchase amount on the card upon ordering. The card will be charged on the same day the product is shipped. We accept the following cards: VISA, MasterCard, and American Express.
– Klarna invoice payment: When paying by invoice, the buyer will receive the invoice upon shipment of the product. The payment deadline is indicated on the invoice. With invoice payment, the payment period is 14 days from the day the goods are shipped. To be able to pay by invoice, our payment partner requires your personal identification number to conduct a credit assessment, and your order is sent to your registered address in the National Population Register. You can read Klarna's terms for invoice payment [here](link to terms).
– Klarna Installment Payment: You also have the option to choose Klarna Installment Payment and Klarna Account. Just like when you buy with a regular invoice, you receive the goods before you pay. You can choose to split your payment over 6, 12, or 24 months with Klarna Installment Payment. Klarna Account divides your invoices, so you receive one invoice each month with all your Klarna invoices from the previous month. You can read Klarna's installment payment terms [here](link to terms) and Klarna Account terms [here](link to terms).
Shipping and delivery
All orders destined for Norway through Garphyttan.com are shipped using Bring. We consistently provide free delivery with Bring for purchases exceeding 1500 kr.
Please note that deliveries to Svalbard, Jan Mayen, or Bjørnøya are not available.
Bring Parcel: Delivery to a pick-up point is available at 49 kr with a delivery timeframe of 2-5 business days. This service is complimentary for purchases over 1500 kr.
We reserve the right to charge 300 kr for unclaimed packages to cover our expenses.
If the delivery does not match the information on your order confirmation, please contact customer service at email@example.com or by phone at +46 10-551 55 82. We will investigate the issue as soon as possible, and if there has been an error, we will either send the correct product or refund the amount, depending on what is agreed upon and possible. Return shipping and shipping for a new item will not be paid by the customer in such cases.
If the seller does not deliver the product or delivers it late according to the agreement between the parties, and this is not due to the buyer or circumstances on the buyer's side, the buyer may, according to the rules of the Consumer Purchase Act, under certain circumstances, withhold the purchase price, demand performance, terminate the agreement, and/or claim compensation from the seller. In case of claims for breach of contract, the notice should be in writing (e.g., by email).
– Performance: The buyer can insist on the purchase and demand performance from the seller. However, the buyer cannot demand performance if there is an obstacle that the seller cannot overcome, or if performance would result in such a significant inconvenience or cost to the seller that it is not in proportion to the buyer's interest in having the seller perform. If the difficulties are resolved within a reasonable time, the buyer can still demand performance. The buyer forfeits the right to demand performance if they unreasonably delay making the claim.
– Termination: If the seller does not deliver the product on the delivery date, the buyer must encourage the seller to deliver within a reasonable additional period for performance. If the seller does not deliver the product within the additional period, the buyer can terminate the purchase. However, the buyer can immediately terminate the purchase if the seller refuses to deliver the product. The same applies if delivery at the agreed time was essential to the conclusion of the contract or if
The buyer, however, can immediately cancel the purchase if the seller refuses to deliver the item. Similarly, this applies if the delivery at the agreed time was crucial for the formation of the agreement, or if the buyer has informed the seller that the delivery time is crucial. If the item is delivered after the additional deadline set by the consumer or after the delivery time that was crucial for the formation of the agreement, the claim for cancellation must be made within a reasonable time after the buyer becomes aware of the delivery.
– Compensation: The buyer can claim compensation for loss suffered as a result of the delay. However, this does not apply if the seller proves that the delay is due to circumstances beyond the seller's control that could not reasonably have been considered at the time of the agreement, avoided, or overcome the consequences of.
Transport Damage and Risk
Garphyttan is responsible for your order until you physically receive it. If you receive your order with visible damage to the packaging and/or products, we ask you to contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +46 10-551 55 82 as soon as possible and without undue delay.
Right of withdrawal
Unless the agreement is exempt from the right of withdrawal, the buyer may withdraw from the purchase of the item in accordance with the right of withdrawal law. The buyer must notify the seller of the use of the right of withdrawal within 90 days from the start of the deadline. The deadline includes all calendar days. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, holiday, or public holiday, the deadline is extended to the nearest working day.
The withdrawal deadline is considered met if the notification is sent before the deadline expires. The buyer has the burden of proof that the right of withdrawal has been exercised, and the notification should therefore be made in writing (withdrawal form, email, or letter).
The withdrawal period begins:
– For the purchase of individual items, the withdrawal period runs from the day after the item(s) are received.
– If a subscription is sold or the agreement involves regular delivery of identical items, the deadline runs from the day after the first shipment is received.
– If the purchase consists of multiple deliveries, the withdrawal period runs from the day after the last delivery is received.
The withdrawal period is extended to 12 months after the expiration of the original deadline if the seller does not inform the buyer before entering into the agreement that there is a right of withdrawal and a standardized withdrawal form. The same applies if there is no information about terms, deadlines, and procedures for using the right of withdrawal. If the seller provides the information during these 12 months, the withdrawal period still expires 14 days after the day the buyer received the information.
When using the right of withdrawal, the item must be returned to the seller without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the notification of the use of the right of withdrawal. The buyer bears the direct costs of returning the item unless otherwise agreed or the seller has failed to inform the buyer that the buyer is responsible for the return costs. The seller cannot charge a fee for the buyer's use of the right of withdrawal.
The buyer may try or test the item in a reasonable manner to determine its nature, characteristics, and functionality without losing the right of withdrawal. If testing or trying the item goes beyond what is reasonable and necessary, the buyer may be liable for any reduced value of the item.
As soon as your return has been processed and approved, we will initiate your refund, which always occurs in the same way as the original payment. You will be refunded for the costs of the returned items, minus a return fee of 59 kr. Please note that any shipping costs associated with your order will not be refunded, and if your order was eligible for free shipping, and a return results in the total price of the order falling below the free shipping threshold, shipping costs for the item you keep will be deducted. If you have paid with Klarna, Klarna will adjust or cancel your invoice.
If you have already paid your invoice, the money will be refunded to the account from which it was deducted. We recommend that you always pause your invoice in the Klarna app (iOS/Android) when returning or exchanging, so that the due date is not exceeded!
If you wish to return item(s), please contact our customer service to receive a return label and a trading invoice to be included with the return. Please inform customer service of the item(s) you wish to return. Customer service can be reached at:
You will receive a new return label and a trading invoice, both of which should be printed out and attached to the package you're returning. The trading invoice should be printed in three copies and attached to the package (preferably in a plastic sleeve if available). Then, please drop off the package at the nearest PostNord or DHL service point.
In connection with an approved return, you will be charged 59 kr for return costs. Please note that any shipping costs associated with your order will not be refunded.
You cannot use your right of withdrawal by failing to pick up an order that has been shipped and is ready for pick-up at the designated collection point. Unclaimed packages will be subject to a fee of 300 kr.
If you wish to exchange an item, for example, because of the wrong size, you simply return the item that is incorrect according to the instructions above. To return, please contact customer service to receive the correct return documents. Then, place a new order for the item in the size you want to exchange for. Any shipping costs associated with the previous purchase will not be refunded.
If you are unsure about which size to choose, please contact our customer service for guidance, and we will assist you! Our experts are ready to provide the best advice!
On each product page, we provide information about any size variations as well as details about the fit and the background behind its design. We've meticulously measured all our products and their sizes, summarizing this information under the 'Size Guide' on each product's page. To find the right size, a useful tip is to measure a favorite garment of a similar type that you already have at home and compare these measurements with the table provided. Also, don't miss out on the reviews, where you can glean tips and insights from other customers.
We can also recommend our Find Your Size guide. There, you can find four models who tell you what sizes they use in the different products you can find at Garphyttan.
Important Information About Returns
If a returned item has been used and tested to a greater extent than necessary to determine its properties and function, Garphyttan Original AB reserves the right to deduct a depreciation that may amount to the full price of the product.
Unless the agreement is exempt from the right of withdrawal, the buyer may withdraw from the purchase of the item in accordance with the right of withdrawal law. The buyer must notify the seller of the use of the right of withdrawal within 90 days from the start of the deadline. The deadline includes all calendar days. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, holiday, or public holiday, the deadline is extended to the nearest business day.
The withdrawal period is considered to be complied with if the notice is sent before the expiry of the period. The buyer has the burden of proof that the right of withdrawal has been exercised, and therefore, the notification should be made in writing (withdrawal form, email, or letter).
If there is a defect in the item, the buyer must notify the seller within a reasonable time after it was discovered or should have been discovered. The buyer has always complained in time if it happens within 2 months from when the defect was discovered or should have been discovered. A warranty claim can be made up to two years after the buyer took possession of the item. If the item or parts of it are intended to last significantly longer than two years, the warranty period is five years.
If the item has a defect, and this is not due to the buyer or circumstances on the buyer's side, the buyer may, according to the rules of the Consumer Purchase Act, under the circumstances, withhold the purchase price, choose between rectification and replacement, demand a price reduction, demand the agreement canceled, and/or claim compensation from the seller.
– Rectification or Replacement - The buyer can choose between demanding the defect be rectified or the delivery of a similar item. However, the seller may oppose the buyer's demand if the implementation
– Price Reduction - The buyer can demand an appropriate price reduction if the product is not rectified or replaced. This means that the relationship between the reduced and agreed price corresponds to the relationship between the value of the product in the defective and contractual condition. If special reasons justify it, the price reduction can be set equal to the significance of the defect to the buyer.
– Cancellation - If the product is not rectified or replaced, the buyer can also cancel the purchase when the defect is not insignificant.
If you have received a defective or incorrect product, please contact our customer service at email@example.com or by phone at +46 10-551 55 82, and we will assist you and find a solution to the problem.
Sellers rights in Case of Buyer's Default
If the buyer does not pay or fulfill the other obligations under the agreement or the law, and this is not due to the seller or circumstances on the seller's side, the seller may, in accordance with the rules of the Consumer Purchase Act, under the circumstances, withhold the product, demand fulfillment of the agreement, cancel the agreement, and claim compensation from the buyer. The seller may also, under certain circumstances, demand interest on late payment, collection fees, and a reasonable fee for uncollected goods.
The seller can insist on the purchase and demand that the buyer pays the purchase price. If the product has not been delivered, the seller loses this right if they unreasonably delay making the claim.
The seller can cancel the agreement if there is significant non-payment or other substantial breach of the buyer's obligations. However, the seller cannot cancel if the entire purchase price has been paid. If the seller sets a reasonable additional deadline for fulfillment and the buyer does not pay within this deadline, the seller can cancel the purchase.
Interest on Late Payment/Collection Fees
If the buyer does not pay the purchase price according to the agreement, the seller can demand interest on the purchase price in accordance with the Late Payment Interest Act. In case of non-payment, the claim may be sent to collection after prior notice. The buyer may then be held responsible for fees under the Collection Act.
The controller for collected personal information is the seller. Unless the buyer agrees otherwise, the seller, in accordance with the Personal Data Act, can only collect and store the personal information necessary for the seller to fulfill its obligations under the agreement. The buyer's personal information will only be disclosed to others if it is necessary for the seller to fulfill the agreement with the buyer or in cases required by law.
To shop on garphyttan.com, you must be 18 years old. If you are under 18 years old, you must have parental permission to order from us.
We reserve the right for local deviations, typographical errors, and out-of-stock items.
Events such as wars, natural disasters, strikes, government decisions, lack of supplies from subcontractors, cost-increasing circumstances, and similar events beyond the control of Garphyttan Original AB, which could not reasonably have been foreseen, should be attributed to force majeure. This means that Garphyttan Original AB is exempted from its obligations to fulfill agreements entered into.
Complaints should be directed to the seller within a reasonable time, as stated in points 9 and 10. The parties should attempt to resolve any disputes amicably. If this is not successful, the buyer can contact the Consumer Council for mediation.